- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A Live Now
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Chael Sonnen: If someone shoots you, kill his family
UFC Middleweight champion (or not) Chael Sonnen provided another memorable quote, this time talking about the mental mindset of a true warrior. According to Sonnen, you always have to match your opponent’s aggresion, therefore if someone shoots you – go kill his family.
Here’s the full quote (via the UG):
“If a guy clubs you, you club him as hard, or harder, and you do it right then. You don’t wait a minute and then come back. He clubs you, you club him right back, right then. He’ll stop doing it. If you’re in a match and a guy gets intense, you get intense right back, right then, as hard or harder, right then and he’ll stop doing it. One-up him. If he slaps you, you punch him. He punches you, kick him. He kicks you, stab him. He stabs you, shoot him. He shoots you, go and kill his family. One-up him and you do it right then. Don’t let him push you around. It’s a mindset, I’m not talking about hurting anybody.”