- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Chael Sonnen: If someone shoots you, kill his family
UFC Middleweight champion (or not) Chael Sonnen provided another memorable quote, this time talking about the mental mindset of a true warrior. According to Sonnen, you always have to match your opponent’s aggresion, therefore if someone shoots you – go kill his family.
Here’s the full quote (via the UG):
“If a guy clubs you, you club him as hard, or harder, and you do it right then. You don’t wait a minute and then come back. He clubs you, you club him right back, right then. He’ll stop doing it. If you’re in a match and a guy gets intense, you get intense right back, right then, as hard or harder, right then and he’ll stop doing it. One-up him. If he slaps you, you punch him. He punches you, kick him. He kicks you, stab him. He stabs you, shoot him. He shoots you, go and kill his family. One-up him and you do it right then. Don’t let him push you around. It’s a mindset, I’m not talking about hurting anybody.”