- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
Chael Sonnen: If someone shoots you, kill his family
UFC Middleweight champion (or not) Chael Sonnen provided another memorable quote, this time talking about the mental mindset of a true warrior. According to Sonnen, you always have to match your opponent’s aggresion, therefore if someone shoots you – go kill his family.
Here’s the full quote (via the UG):
“If a guy clubs you, you club him as hard, or harder, and you do it right then. You don’t wait a minute and then come back. He clubs you, you club him right back, right then. He’ll stop doing it. If you’re in a match and a guy gets intense, you get intense right back, right then, as hard or harder, right then and he’ll stop doing it. One-up him. If he slaps you, you punch him. He punches you, kick him. He kicks you, stab him. He stabs you, shoot him. He shoots you, go and kill his family. One-up him and you do it right then. Don’t let him push you around. It’s a mindset, I’m not talking about hurting anybody.”