- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Cesar Gracie: BJ Penn will always have excuses for his losses
Cesar Gracie responded to BJ Penn‘s famous Tweet, where the multi-time UFC Champion accuses Nick Diaz of “coward fence-holding strategy” during their bout at UFC 137. According to Gracie, Penn’s comments are a result of being surrounded by “Yes-men”, who will never let the former champion to reach his full potential as a fighter:
GracieFighter.com (via our allies at CagePotato.com)
@nickdiaz209 Look how much bigger you are in this pic..I thought you were gonna scrap from the beginning homie? What was that coward fence holding strategy to tire out the smaller man? Street fighter my ass! I made you fight like glass jaw @jonfitchdotnet poser!
I’ll be ready for that weak bs next time we fight!
At some point it is up to those around you to protect you from yourself. To take you aside and let you know you are wrong and help save you from your folly. Unfortunately for Penn he is surrounded by “Yes Men” that are unwilling to do that. The outcome will be predictable, resulting in a fighter that will never push himself to the fullest and will always have excuses for his losses.
One way or another, Nick Diaz‘s next opponent is Georges St. Pierre, while BJ Penn, if decides to postpone his retirement, is most likely to find himself in a rematch with Jon Fitch. Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more trash-talk between BJ Penn, Cesar Gracie, and Nick Diaz, whose response to the Hawaiian’s comments could get things interesting.