- Again? Floyd Mayweather Willing To Rematch Manny Pacquiao Next Year
- The UFC Plans Big Changes For Hall Of Fame
- Anthony Pettis Warns Khabib: When You Talk About Injuries, They Happen To You
- Joe Rogan Wonders If Brain Damage Aided Jon Jones’ Hit And Run
- Anthony Johnson: I Worked My A** Off To Get Where I Am
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Cesar Gracie offers his thoughts on BJ Penn vs Nick Diaz
Inside MMA recently sat down with Diaz’s trainer, Cesar Gracie to discuss the Penn fight. Hosts Bas Rutten and Kenny Rice also spoke to Gracie about Diaz’s mindset heading into the fight as well as Nick being pulled from his originally scheduled bout against Georges St. Pierre.
Further Reading: Cesar Gracie: If Nick Diaz wins, we’ll ask for GSP