- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
Cesar Gracie offers his thoughts on BJ Penn vs Nick Diaz
Inside MMA recently sat down with Diaz’s trainer, Cesar Gracie to discuss the Penn fight. Hosts Bas Rutten and Kenny Rice also spoke to Gracie about Diaz’s mindset heading into the fight as well as Nick being pulled from his originally scheduled bout against Georges St. Pierre.
Further Reading: Cesar Gracie: If Nick Diaz wins, we’ll ask for GSP