- Dominick Cruz Out Indefinitely After Suffering ACL Injury
- UFC Fight Night 58 Medical Suspensions: Dollaway Gets 180 Days For Possible Broken Rib
- Jon Jones Plans On Trying To Wrestle Daniel Cormier
- What Does 2015 Hold For The UFC Welterweight Division?
- Vitor Belfort Looking Slimmed Down In Recent Photo
- Rampage Releases Statement Citing Multiple Contract Breaches By Bellator
Cesar Gracie offers his thoughts on BJ Penn vs Nick Diaz
Inside MMA recently sat down with Diaz’s trainer, Cesar Gracie to discuss the Penn fight. Hosts Bas Rutten and Kenny Rice also spoke to Gracie about Diaz’s mindset heading into the fight as well as Nick being pulled from his originally scheduled bout against Georges St. Pierre.
Further Reading: Cesar Gracie: If Nick Diaz wins, we’ll ask for GSP