- Poll: Who Is The Strangest MMA Fighter Of All Time?
- Glover Teixeira On Jon Jones’ Eye Pokes: Either Way, He Would Have Won That Fight
- Chan Sung Jung Believes Military Service Will Give Him Time To Heal
- Jose Aldo Says Chad Mendes Hasn’t Changed Since UFC 142
- Why Georges St-Pierre Shouldn’t Rush To Return
Cesar Gracie offers his thoughts on BJ Penn vs Nick Diaz
Inside MMA recently sat down with Diaz’s trainer, Cesar Gracie to discuss the Penn fight. Hosts Bas Rutten and Kenny Rice also spoke to Gracie about Diaz’s mindset heading into the fight as well as Nick being pulled from his originally scheduled bout against Georges St. Pierre.
Further Reading: Cesar Gracie: If Nick Diaz wins, we’ll ask for GSP