- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Paige VanZant Demolishes Felice Herrig
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
Broken hand forces Vitor Belfort out of UFC 147 main event bout with Wanderlei Silva
Speaking post-fight at UFC 146, Dana White revealed to the media that Vitor Belfort will not fight Wanderlei Silva at UFC 147 on June 23rd, after breaking his hand in training. Vitor Belfort‘s injury requiers a surgery, which could keep “The Phenom” out for at least six months.
UFC are now actively looking for a main event-worthy replacement to step in against “The Axe Murderer”, with Alan Belcher in pole position to get a free ticket to Brazil. Belcher expressed his desire to fight Wanderlei Silva on numerous occasions, and is most likely to step in for Belfort.
Dana White talking about Belfort’s injury at 24:40 minute mark.