- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Broken hand forces Vitor Belfort out of UFC 147 main event bout with Wanderlei Silva
Speaking post-fight at UFC 146, Dana White revealed to the media that Vitor Belfort will not fight Wanderlei Silva at UFC 147 on June 23rd, after breaking his hand in training. Vitor Belfort‘s injury requiers a surgery, which could keep “The Phenom” out for at least six months.
UFC are now actively looking for a main event-worthy replacement to step in against “The Axe Murderer”, with Alan Belcher in pole position to get a free ticket to Brazil. Belcher expressed his desire to fight Wanderlei Silva on numerous occasions, and is most likely to step in for Belfort.
Dana White talking about Belfort’s injury at 24:40 minute mark.