- Nick Diaz UFC 183 Post-Fight Presser: I Was Injured Before The Fight
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
Broken hand forces Vitor Belfort out of UFC 147 main event bout with Wanderlei Silva
Speaking post-fight at UFC 146, Dana White revealed to the media that Vitor Belfort will not fight Wanderlei Silva at UFC 147 on June 23rd, after breaking his hand in training. Vitor Belfort‘s injury requiers a surgery, which could keep “The Phenom” out for at least six months.
UFC are now actively looking for a main event-worthy replacement to step in against “The Axe Murderer”, with Alan Belcher in pole position to get a free ticket to Brazil. Belcher expressed his desire to fight Wanderlei Silva on numerous occasions, and is most likely to step in for Belfort.
Dana White talking about Belfort’s injury at 24:40 minute mark.