- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Brock Lesnar wants to meet Frank Mir in the "July Beatdown"
UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar discussed the situation between him and “the stalker” Frank Mir in the latest interview to KFAN Sports Radio AM 1130. Lesnar related to the questionable Frank Mir’s comments, stating that he “doesn’t know what he has to do to make Mir to shut up”. Brock Lesnar has now fully recovered from his stomach infection, and is expected to return to The Octagon probably on July 3rd.
Frank Mir will face Shane Carwin for the Interim UFC Heavyweight Title at UFC 111 on March 27th, as Cain Velasquez is the “Plan B” replacement for the shot at Brock Lesnar’s title. If Lesnars enters The Octagon on July 3rd it will be nearly a year (357 days) since his last fight at UFC 100, against Frank Mir.
The interview starts at 18:30 minute mark