- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Brock Lesnar wants to meet Frank Mir in the "July Beatdown"
UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar discussed the situation between him and “the stalker” Frank Mir in the latest interview to KFAN Sports Radio AM 1130. Lesnar related to the questionable Frank Mir’s comments, stating that he “doesn’t know what he has to do to make Mir to shut up”. Brock Lesnar has now fully recovered from his stomach infection, and is expected to return to The Octagon probably on July 3rd.
Frank Mir will face Shane Carwin for the Interim UFC Heavyweight Title at UFC 111 on March 27th, as Cain Velasquez is the “Plan B” replacement for the shot at Brock Lesnar’s title. If Lesnars enters The Octagon on July 3rd it will be nearly a year (357 days) since his last fight at UFC 100, against Frank Mir.
The interview starts at 18:30 minute mark