- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Brock Lesnar talks TUF 13, Junior dos Santos, Cain Velasquez and much more
Former Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, who will coach opposite Junior dos Santos on the thirteenth season of The Ultimate Fighter, talks about his decision to be on the show and looks back on the night that he lost the title to Cain Velasquez at UFC 121. Lesnar admits that Velasquez was the better fighter when they met last October, but says leaving the UFC was never an option that crossed his mind. The former WWE star also sheds light on his post-fight confrontation with the Undertaker, which he says was the product of a genuine dislike for one another.
Following the conclusion of TUF 13, which will begin airing this Wednesday at 9 p.m. on Spike TV, Lesnar and Dos Santos will go head to head in the main event at UFC 131. If victorious, Lesnar will emerge as the division’s new number one contender and will be granted a rematch with Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez.
Don’t forget to check out Lesnar’s appearance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” tonight on NBC at 12:35 a.m. ET/PT