- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
Brock Lesnar talks TUF 13, Junior dos Santos, Cain Velasquez and much more
Former Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, who will coach opposite Junior dos Santos on the thirteenth season of The Ultimate Fighter, talks about his decision to be on the show and looks back on the night that he lost the title to Cain Velasquez at UFC 121. Lesnar admits that Velasquez was the better fighter when they met last October, but says leaving the UFC was never an option that crossed his mind. The former WWE star also sheds light on his post-fight confrontation with the Undertaker, which he says was the product of a genuine dislike for one another.
Following the conclusion of TUF 13, which will begin airing this Wednesday at 9 p.m. on Spike TV, Lesnar and Dos Santos will go head to head in the main event at UFC 131. If victorious, Lesnar will emerge as the division’s new number one contender and will be granted a rematch with Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez.
Don’t forget to check out Lesnar’s appearance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” tonight on NBC at 12:35 a.m. ET/PT