- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
Brock Lesnar talks TUF 13, Junior dos Santos, Cain Velasquez and much more
Former Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, who will coach opposite Junior dos Santos on the thirteenth season of The Ultimate Fighter, talks about his decision to be on the show and looks back on the night that he lost the title to Cain Velasquez at UFC 121. Lesnar admits that Velasquez was the better fighter when they met last October, but says leaving the UFC was never an option that crossed his mind. The former WWE star also sheds light on his post-fight confrontation with the Undertaker, which he says was the product of a genuine dislike for one another.
Following the conclusion of TUF 13, which will begin airing this Wednesday at 9 p.m. on Spike TV, Lesnar and Dos Santos will go head to head in the main event at UFC 131. If victorious, Lesnar will emerge as the division’s new number one contender and will be granted a rematch with Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez.
Don’t forget to check out Lesnar’s appearance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” tonight on NBC at 12:35 a.m. ET/PT