- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Set To Meet Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Brock Lesnar talks TUF 13, Junior dos Santos, Cain Velasquez and much more
Former Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, who will coach opposite Junior dos Santos on the thirteenth season of The Ultimate Fighter, talks about his decision to be on the show and looks back on the night that he lost the title to Cain Velasquez at UFC 121. Lesnar admits that Velasquez was the better fighter when they met last October, but says leaving the UFC was never an option that crossed his mind. The former WWE star also sheds light on his post-fight confrontation with the Undertaker, which he says was the product of a genuine dislike for one another.
Following the conclusion of TUF 13, which will begin airing this Wednesday at 9 p.m. on Spike TV, Lesnar and Dos Santos will go head to head in the main event at UFC 131. If victorious, Lesnar will emerge as the division’s new number one contender and will be granted a rematch with Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez.
Don’t forget to check out Lesnar’s appearance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” tonight on NBC at 12:35 a.m. ET/PT