- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Brock Lesnar to return to The Octagon on July 3rd
Sources have confirmed that the Nevada State Athletic Commission has recieved a request from the UFC to host an event at the MGM Grand Arena on July 3. At this stage it looks likely to be UFC 115.
The event is slated to be Brock Lesnar’s return to the cage since suffering from an intestinal disorder that required surgery.
Lesnar will likely be facing the winner of Mir vs Carwin match that takes place at UFC 111 for the interim belt. However should the winner be injured, Velasquez, coming off a stunning KO of Antonio Nogueria, could challenge Lesnar for the Heavy Weight belt.