- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Brock Lesnar to return to The Octagon on July 3rd
Sources have confirmed that the Nevada State Athletic Commission has recieved a request from the UFC to host an event at the MGM Grand Arena on July 3. At this stage it looks likely to be UFC 115.
The event is slated to be Brock Lesnar’s return to the cage since suffering from an intestinal disorder that required surgery.
Lesnar will likely be facing the winner of Mir vs Carwin match that takes place at UFC 111 for the interim belt. However should the winner be injured, Velasquez, coming off a stunning KO of Antonio Nogueria, could challenge Lesnar for the Heavy Weight belt.