- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Brock Lesnar to return to The Octagon on July 3rd
Sources have confirmed that the Nevada State Athletic Commission has recieved a request from the UFC to host an event at the MGM Grand Arena on July 3. At this stage it looks likely to be UFC 115.
The event is slated to be Brock Lesnar’s return to the cage since suffering from an intestinal disorder that required surgery.
Lesnar will likely be facing the winner of Mir vs Carwin match that takes place at UFC 111 for the interim belt. However should the winner be injured, Velasquez, coming off a stunning KO of Antonio Nogueria, could challenge Lesnar for the Heavy Weight belt.