- Poll: Who Is The Strangest MMA Fighter Of All Time?
- Glover Teixeira On Jon Jones’ Eye Pokes: Either Way, He Would Have Won That Fight
- Chan Sung Jung Believes Military Service Will Give Him Time To Heal
- Jose Aldo Says Chad Mendes Hasn’t Changed Since UFC 142
- Why Georges St-Pierre Shouldn’t Rush To Return
Brock Lesnar to return to The Octagon on July 3rd
Sources have confirmed that the Nevada State Athletic Commission has recieved a request from the UFC to host an event at the MGM Grand Arena on July 3. At this stage it looks likely to be UFC 115.
The event is slated to be Brock Lesnar’s return to the cage since suffering from an intestinal disorder that required surgery.
Lesnar will likely be facing the winner of Mir vs Carwin match that takes place at UFC 111 for the interim belt. However should the winner be injured, Velasquez, coming off a stunning KO of Antonio Nogueria, could challenge Lesnar for the Heavy Weight belt.