- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- UFC ‘Welcome To The Show’ Press Conference: ATT vs. Blackzilians TUF Announced
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
- UFC 184 Preliminary Card Results: Carneiro Wrecks Munoz
Brock Lesnar Rooting for Frank Mir Over Shane Carwin
Former UFC heavyweight champion Frank Mir drew a lot of attention for comments about wanting to break current UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar‘s neck and see him die in the Octagon. Lesnar says he welcomes the opportunity for Mir to back up his words.In an interview on KFAN 1070 (courtesy of SportsRadioInterviews.com), Lesnar said that he’s rooting for Mir to beat Shane Carwin this month at UFC 111 so that Lesnar can fight Mir for a third time — and beat him, he hopes, for a second time. “I’d really like to fight Frank Mir again,” Lesnar said of the man he lost to in his UFC debut at UFC 82 and then beat at UFC 100. “I don’t want to go into the Octagon and kill somebody but I do wanna do whatever I can to win. Maybe that’s what he was saying, I don’t know. The guy should focus on the task in front of him which is Shane Carwin because if Shane Carwin beats his ass he won’t be fighting me.” Lesnar said he was surprised that Mir doesn’t show much respect for him even after Lesnar thoroughly defeated Mir in July. “Hopefully he gets past Shane Carwin so I can put another beat down on him,” Lesnar said. “For a guy to take an ass whooping like the one I gave him, for him to get up and keep running his mouth, I just gotta laugh at it. I gotta go back to a quote that he said before my second fight. He said, ‘If Brock Lesnar beats me, he will be the greatest mixed martial artist ever.’ I guess he’s eating his words and he doesn’t want to admit that I’m that much better than him. I am truly hoping that Frank wins this fight so it sets us up for July.” The UFC is no doubt hoping that Mir wins as well. Although a Carwin-Lesnar fight would be big, a Mir-Lesnar fight, with all the hatred these two have expressed for each other, would be gigantic.