- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant, Jon Jones To Turn Himself In
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Brandon Vera wants to test Jon Jones’ bones
One of the most devastating Muay Thai fighters in the game, Brandon “The Truth” Vera, discussed his future in the UFC Light Heavyweight division and the fight against Jon “Bones” Jones on March 21, in Broomfield, Colorado. Thirty-two years old Vera is Jones’ toughest test to date and it looks like “The Truth” will look for a statement against a promising New-Yorker:
“I’m asking for the number three spot. I don’t give a damn who’s at number three. I can’t ask for number one, and also not for number two. That’s Machida and Shogun. You’ve got to climb the ladder. We’re going to see how hard his bones are. I want to test him and see what he got, his tricks, his wrestling; I want to find out if it will work on me. Jon is my only mission right now. He’s a really dangerous fighter.”
Vera is currently 11-4 in his Mixed Martial Arts campaign, with notable victories over Asseuerio Silva, Reese Andy and Frank Mir. Brandon “The Truth” Vera currently trains in Team Lloyd Irvin, he is a son of a Filipino father and married to Kerry Vera, who also competes in MMA.