- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Brandon Vera wants to test Jon Jones’ bones
One of the most devastating Muay Thai fighters in the game, Brandon “The Truth” Vera, discussed his future in the UFC Light Heavyweight division and the fight against Jon “Bones” Jones on March 21, in Broomfield, Colorado. Thirty-two years old Vera is Jones’ toughest test to date and it looks like “The Truth” will look for a statement against a promising New-Yorker:
“I’m asking for the number three spot. I don’t give a damn who’s at number three. I can’t ask for number one, and also not for number two. That’s Machida and Shogun. You’ve got to climb the ladder. We’re going to see how hard his bones are. I want to test him and see what he got, his tricks, his wrestling; I want to find out if it will work on me. Jon is my only mission right now. He’s a really dangerous fighter.”
Vera is currently 11-4 in his Mixed Martial Arts campaign, with notable victories over Asseuerio Silva, Reese Andy and Frank Mir. Brandon “The Truth” Vera currently trains in Team Lloyd Irvin, he is a son of a Filipino father and married to Kerry Vera, who also competes in MMA.