- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Brandon Vera still angry about the Couture decision "robbery"
UFC Light Heavyweight prospect Brandon “The Truth” Vera revealed that he is still mad about the “outrageous” judges decision that awarded Randy “The Natural” Couture victory in the main event of UFC 105. “The Truth” feels that he was a better man that night, and blames Couture for having a negative gameplan:
“Hell no, (expletive) that decision man. It was a robbery and I’m still mad about that decision. He did not come to fight, I was thinking that all he wants is just to push me to the fence and pass the time. It was ridiculous. Randy knows and the whole world knows how that fight went. I don’t know if I want a rematch though, I want to get to that title. I’m going to worry about Jon ‘Bones’ Jones first.”
Brandon Vera will fight the unorthodox Jon “Bones” Jones at the main event of the first ever UFC card on Versus channel. The event will take place at the 1stBank Center on March 21, in Broomfield, Colorado.