- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Brandon Vera still angry about the Couture decision "robbery"
UFC Light Heavyweight prospect Brandon “The Truth” Vera revealed that he is still mad about the “outrageous” judges decision that awarded Randy “The Natural” Couture victory in the main event of UFC 105. “The Truth” feels that he was a better man that night, and blames Couture for having a negative gameplan:
“Hell no, (expletive) that decision man. It was a robbery and I’m still mad about that decision. He did not come to fight, I was thinking that all he wants is just to push me to the fence and pass the time. It was ridiculous. Randy knows and the whole world knows how that fight went. I don’t know if I want a rematch though, I want to get to that title. I’m going to worry about Jon ‘Bones’ Jones first.”
Brandon Vera will fight the unorthodox Jon “Bones” Jones at the main event of the first ever UFC card on Versus channel. The event will take place at the 1stBank Center on March 21, in Broomfield, Colorado.