- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Brad Blackburn vs DeMarques Johnson set for UFC 112 in April
Johnson(10-7) has agreed to meet Blackburn (15-10-1) at UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi ,united Emirates in April. Johnson, a former finalist from TUF 9 has just came off his first official UFC win after an explosive fight against Edgar Garcia which starting with the two fighters trading heavy strikes early on and ended with Johnson catching Garcia in a triangle and forcing him to tap. The choke won Johnson $65,000 for ‘submission of the night’.
On the other side of the bout Blacburn is on his way back from his first UFC loss which came against TUF 7 winner Amir Sadollah at ufc fight night 20 in january.The loss ended a five match winning streak for Blackburn. A run that included wins over Garcia,Ryo Chonan and James Giboo.