- Tim Kennedy: John McCarthy F—-d Up Majorly In My Fight; He Got Owned
- Chris Weidman: I’m Going To Embarrass Vitor Belfort
- Quote: Ronda Rousey Finishes Cat Zingano In Round One
- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
Brad Blackburn vs DeMarques Johnson set for UFC 112 in April
Johnson(10-7) has agreed to meet Blackburn (15-10-1) at UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi ,united Emirates in April. Johnson, a former finalist from TUF 9 has just came off his first official UFC win after an explosive fight against Edgar Garcia which starting with the two fighters trading heavy strikes early on and ended with Johnson catching Garcia in a triangle and forcing him to tap. The choke won Johnson $65,000 for ‘submission of the night’.
On the other side of the bout Blacburn is on his way back from his first UFC loss which came against TUF 7 winner Amir Sadollah at ufc fight night 20 in january.The loss ended a five match winning streak for Blackburn. A run that included wins over Garcia,Ryo Chonan and James Giboo.