- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
Bisping is sick of hearing about UFC100 knockout
Seven months and three days ago today, at UFC 100, Michael Bisping was on the the recieving end of a vicious KO. Even though he redeemed himself in a victory over Denis Kang at UFC 105, Bisping is still fixated on Dan Henderson.
“I’ve got to be honest that it kind of pisses me off people [keep] going on about that all the time, as if I’m stupid,” Bisping said of the continued and tired coverage of his UFC 100 defeat.
When Bisping was questioned on what he would have changed about the fight, he had this to say
“Obviously, when you’re fighting an opponent, you move to their weak side,” an aggravated Bisping explained. “But, sometimes in a fight, if the guy’s cutting you off or you’re taking some big shots, they leave you with no option but to go that way. Sometimes, after taking a few shots, you’re fighting on instinct as well.”
Bisping will face Wanderlei Silva at UFC 110 on February 20th