- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
Big Nog Talks About Velasquez
Interim UFC Heavyweight and former PRIDE champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira took time out from his training, to talk about his upcoming fight with heavily touted contender Cain Valasquez, and how much he’s looking forward to it:
“I’m very excited for the fight. Wherever it goes, I’ll be ready. If he takes me down, we’re going for submissions. My jiu-jitsu will be 100 percent. King Mo is one the best wrestlers in America. We do a lot of single leg and double leg defense. I have a very good camp here. If I will have a rematch Frank Mir, it will be different. I’ll be in better shape and no injuries. I don’t like how Mir talks.
I come from Jiu-Jitsu. I come from Martial Arts. I train hard, and I respect my opponent. I will never say anything bad about my opponent. My opponent works hard so that’s my way. I don’t think he shows respect. I think I could fight until 37. I’m in really good shape. I’ll fight until my body tells me I can’t. I feel good. I’m going to do the best show possible.”
For Big Nog, this fight is a chance for him to capture the Heavyweight title, only previously holding the Interim belt, while for Valasquez, it’s his biggest test so far. The winner is expected to face off Brock Lesnar, with final details still pending the Mir – Carwin bout at UFC 111.