- Joe Rogan’s Ultimate 8 Jose Aldo Moments
- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Big Nog Talks About Velasquez
Interim UFC Heavyweight and former PRIDE champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira took time out from his training, to talk about his upcoming fight with heavily touted contender Cain Valasquez, and how much he’s looking forward to it:
“I’m very excited for the fight. Wherever it goes, I’ll be ready. If he takes me down, we’re going for submissions. My jiu-jitsu will be 100 percent. King Mo is one the best wrestlers in America. We do a lot of single leg and double leg defense. I have a very good camp here. If I will have a rematch Frank Mir, it will be different. I’ll be in better shape and no injuries. I don’t like how Mir talks.
I come from Jiu-Jitsu. I come from Martial Arts. I train hard, and I respect my opponent. I will never say anything bad about my opponent. My opponent works hard so that’s my way. I don’t think he shows respect. I think I could fight until 37. I’m in really good shape. I’ll fight until my body tells me I can’t. I feel good. I’m going to do the best show possible.”
For Big Nog, this fight is a chance for him to capture the Heavyweight title, only previously holding the Interim belt, while for Valasquez, it’s his biggest test so far. The winner is expected to face off Brock Lesnar, with final details still pending the Mir – Carwin bout at UFC 111.