- Joe Lauzon vs. Takanori Gomi Joins Growing UFC on FOX 16 Lineup
- Demetrious Johnson Ranks His Dominance Above Ronda Rousey’s
- UFC Closes Half The Bell Centre, Reduces Ticket Prices For UFC 186
- Deciding Against Knee Surgery, Yoel Romero Still Aims For Jacare
- Fabio Maldonado Wants ‘Lots Of Blood’ In Fight With Rampage
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 1
- Paige VanZant’s Team In No Rush For A Title Shot
- Tim Kennedy Eying Lyoto Machida For ‘Loser Leaves UFC’ Match
- Anderson Silva Confirms Taekwondo Bid For 2016 Summer Olympics
- Max Holloway: McGregor ‘Pushing The Limit’ With Recent Tweets
'Big Country' will face Stefan Struve at UFN 21
Rumors circulating of a Heavyweight battle between TUF 10 winner Roy ‘Big Country’ Nelson and Stefan Struva have been validated as the UFC have announced that the bout will take place on the main card at UFN 21 in Charlotte N.C. Nelson who holds a record of 14-4(7ko,4sub) competed in TUF 10 and beat Kimbo Slice, Justin Wren, James Mcsweeney and then Brendan Schaub in the finale by KO to win the tournament. His scheduled opponent Stefan Struve is an amazing 6ft11in tall and is fresh off a decision win against Paul Buentello at UFC 107 will hope to improve his already impressive record of 19-3(3ko,14sub) with a win over Nelson.
The cards main bout is between Kenny Florian and Takanori Gomi so we should be in for a good night of action.