- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
- Andrei Arlovski Out Six To Eight Weeks
- Eddie Alvarez Says Donald Cerrone Executed At UFC 178, He Didn’t
- Paulo Filho Shot During House Party In Brazil
- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
Bernard Hopkins: I love MMA
Multi-time Boxing Champion Bernard Hopkins shared his thoughts about Mixed Martial Arts and its evolution as a sport. Only some time ago, Hopkins was on of those who critiqued Mixed Martial Arts, claiming that Boxing is totally different and a much better sport. Hopkins participated in UFC 133 open workouts, alongside Tito Ortiz, Rashad Evans, and other fighters who will test their skills inside the Octagon at the Wells Fargo Center on August 6th.
46-year old Hopkins (52-5) will face Chad Dawson in his next bout on October 15th in Los Angeles, California.