- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Bernard Hopkins: I love MMA
Multi-time Boxing Champion Bernard Hopkins shared his thoughts about Mixed Martial Arts and its evolution as a sport. Only some time ago, Hopkins was on of those who critiqued Mixed Martial Arts, claiming that Boxing is totally different and a much better sport. Hopkins participated in UFC 133 open workouts, alongside Tito Ortiz, Rashad Evans, and other fighters who will test their skills inside the Octagon at the Wells Fargo Center on August 6th.
46-year old Hopkins (52-5) will face Chad Dawson in his next bout on October 15th in Los Angeles, California.