- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Bernard Hopkins: I love MMA
Multi-time Boxing Champion Bernard Hopkins shared his thoughts about Mixed Martial Arts and its evolution as a sport. Only some time ago, Hopkins was on of those who critiqued Mixed Martial Arts, claiming that Boxing is totally different and a much better sport. Hopkins participated in UFC 133 open workouts, alongside Tito Ortiz, Rashad Evans, and other fighters who will test their skills inside the Octagon at the Wells Fargo Center on August 6th.
46-year old Hopkins (52-5) will face Chad Dawson in his next bout on October 15th in Los Angeles, California.