- Michael Bisping Says C.B. Dollaway Will Crumble In Canada
- UFC Rankings Update: Holloway Stuck Behind Swanson, “Rocky” Takes #1
- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Bernard Hopkins: I love MMA
Multi-time Boxing Champion Bernard Hopkins shared his thoughts about Mixed Martial Arts and its evolution as a sport. Only some time ago, Hopkins was on of those who critiqued Mixed Martial Arts, claiming that Boxing is totally different and a much better sport. Hopkins participated in UFC 133 open workouts, alongside Tito Ortiz, Rashad Evans, and other fighters who will test their skills inside the Octagon at the Wells Fargo Center on August 6th.
46-year old Hopkins (52-5) will face Chad Dawson in his next bout on October 15th in Los Angeles, California.