- UFC 179 Prelims Results: Neil Magny Makes It 5-0 In 2014
- UFC 179 Live Results From Rio de Janeiro
- UFC 179 Post Fight Press Conference Video
- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Belfort Out Of UFC 112
Vitor Belfort has confirmed that he has injured himself and has had to pull out of his UFC 112 bout with Anderson Silva His karate coach released the news, saying that he hurt himself while in training. no other details concerning the injury are availible as i write this.
Dana White has confirmed that Silva will still fight on the card, but no opponent has been confirmed so far, or even if it will be a title fight, however, it could be Chael Sonnen’s chance to put his money where his mouth is, as since becoming number 1 contender, he seems intent on starting a verbal war with Silva.
Sonnen confirmed this week he had immediately resumed training in case of any injury, and while stating Silva as his desired opponent, will no doubt be somewhat pleased with this news