- UFC Fight Night 58: Renan Barao vs. Mitch Gagnon Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs. CB Dollaway Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Bonuses: Four Earn “Performance of The Night” in Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Press Conference
- *UPDATE* Rampage Jackson Will Return To UFC Despite Bellator Contract
- UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card Results: Machida Finishes Dollaway, Barao Submits Gagnon
- UFC Fight Night 58 Prelims Results
Belfort Out Of UFC 112
Vitor Belfort has confirmed that he has injured himself and has had to pull out of his UFC 112 bout with Anderson Silva His karate coach released the news, saying that he hurt himself while in training. no other details concerning the injury are availible as i write this.
Dana White has confirmed that Silva will still fight on the card, but no opponent has been confirmed so far, or even if it will be a title fight, however, it could be Chael Sonnen’s chance to put his money where his mouth is, as since becoming number 1 contender, he seems intent on starting a verbal war with Silva.
Sonnen confirmed this week he had immediately resumed training in case of any injury, and while stating Silva as his desired opponent, will no doubt be somewhat pleased with this news