- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Belfort Out Of UFC 112
Vitor Belfort has confirmed that he has injured himself and has had to pull out of his UFC 112 bout with Anderson Silva His karate coach released the news, saying that he hurt himself while in training. no other details concerning the injury are availible as i write this.
Dana White has confirmed that Silva will still fight on the card, but no opponent has been confirmed so far, or even if it will be a title fight, however, it could be Chael Sonnen’s chance to put his money where his mouth is, as since becoming number 1 contender, he seems intent on starting a verbal war with Silva.
Sonnen confirmed this week he had immediately resumed training in case of any injury, and while stating Silva as his desired opponent, will no doubt be somewhat pleased with this news