- Ronda Rousey Topless Photo Shoot Video
- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
- Andrei Arlovski Out Six To Eight Weeks
- Eddie Alvarez Says Donald Cerrone Executed At UFC 178, He Didn’t
- Paulo Filho Shot During House Party In Brazil
- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
Belfort Out Of UFC 112
Vitor Belfort has confirmed that he has injured himself and has had to pull out of his UFC 112 bout with Anderson Silva His karate coach released the news, saying that he hurt himself while in training. no other details concerning the injury are availible as i write this.
Dana White has confirmed that Silva will still fight on the card, but no opponent has been confirmed so far, or even if it will be a title fight, however, it could be Chael Sonnen’s chance to put his money where his mouth is, as since becoming number 1 contender, he seems intent on starting a verbal war with Silva.
Sonnen confirmed this week he had immediately resumed training in case of any injury, and while stating Silva as his desired opponent, will no doubt be somewhat pleased with this news