- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- Ray Longo Doesn’t Want To See Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva Again
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- UFC 183 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Contradiction! Anderson Silva May Not Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
Belfort Out Of UFC 112
Vitor Belfort has confirmed that he has injured himself and has had to pull out of his UFC 112 bout with Anderson Silva His karate coach released the news, saying that he hurt himself while in training. no other details concerning the injury are availible as i write this.
Dana White has confirmed that Silva will still fight on the card, but no opponent has been confirmed so far, or even if it will be a title fight, however, it could be Chael Sonnen’s chance to put his money where his mouth is, as since becoming number 1 contender, he seems intent on starting a verbal war with Silva.
Sonnen confirmed this week he had immediately resumed training in case of any injury, and while stating Silva as his desired opponent, will no doubt be somewhat pleased with this news