- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Belfort Out For 4 Months
In a press rerlease today, the latest UFC fighter to suffer a fight cancelling injury, Vitor Belfort, confirmed he had already had surgery on his injured shoulder, and wont return for at least 4 months.
“I have already had the surgery on my left shoulder. Actually Lorenzo (Fertitta) was aware that I was feeling really bad pain in my shoulder for a long time. I’ve already had three injections since I was scheduled to fight Fedor, but lately the pain got really unbearable and my doctor decided to take an (MRI) and it showed chronic injury that was getting worse.”
Belfort had intended to power through several training camps, but had to immediately stop on doctors orders.