- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Belfort Out For 4 Months
In a press rerlease today, the latest UFC fighter to suffer a fight cancelling injury, Vitor Belfort, confirmed he had already had surgery on his injured shoulder, and wont return for at least 4 months.
“I have already had the surgery on my left shoulder. Actually Lorenzo (Fertitta) was aware that I was feeling really bad pain in my shoulder for a long time. I’ve already had three injections since I was scheduled to fight Fedor, but lately the pain got really unbearable and my doctor decided to take an (MRI) and it showed chronic injury that was getting worse.”
Belfort had intended to power through several training camps, but had to immediately stop on doctors orders.