- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Belfort Out For 4 Months
In a press rerlease today, the latest UFC fighter to suffer a fight cancelling injury, Vitor Belfort, confirmed he had already had surgery on his injured shoulder, and wont return for at least 4 months.
“I have already had the surgery on my left shoulder. Actually Lorenzo (Fertitta) was aware that I was feeling really bad pain in my shoulder for a long time. I’ve already had three injections since I was scheduled to fight Fedor, but lately the pain got really unbearable and my doctor decided to take an (MRI) and it showed chronic injury that was getting worse.”
Belfort had intended to power through several training camps, but had to immediately stop on doctors orders.