- Joe Rogan’s Ultimate 8 Jose Aldo Moments
- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Belfort Out For 4 Months
In a press rerlease today, the latest UFC fighter to suffer a fight cancelling injury, Vitor Belfort, confirmed he had already had surgery on his injured shoulder, and wont return for at least 4 months.
“I have already had the surgery on my left shoulder. Actually Lorenzo (Fertitta) was aware that I was feeling really bad pain in my shoulder for a long time. I’ve already had three injections since I was scheduled to fight Fedor, but lately the pain got really unbearable and my doctor decided to take an (MRI) and it showed chronic injury that was getting worse.”
Belfort had intended to power through several training camps, but had to immediately stop on doctors orders.