- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Belfort Out For 4 Months
In a press rerlease today, the latest UFC fighter to suffer a fight cancelling injury, Vitor Belfort, confirmed he had already had surgery on his injured shoulder, and wont return for at least 4 months.
“I have already had the surgery on my left shoulder. Actually Lorenzo (Fertitta) was aware that I was feeling really bad pain in my shoulder for a long time. I’ve already had three injections since I was scheduled to fight Fedor, but lately the pain got really unbearable and my doctor decided to take an (MRI) and it showed chronic injury that was getting worse.”
Belfort had intended to power through several training camps, but had to immediately stop on doctors orders.