- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
Belfort Out For 4 Months
In a press rerlease today, the latest UFC fighter to suffer a fight cancelling injury, Vitor Belfort, confirmed he had already had surgery on his injured shoulder, and wont return for at least 4 months.
“I have already had the surgery on my left shoulder. Actually Lorenzo (Fertitta) was aware that I was feeling really bad pain in my shoulder for a long time. I’ve already had three injections since I was scheduled to fight Fedor, but lately the pain got really unbearable and my doctor decided to take an (MRI) and it showed chronic injury that was getting worse.”
Belfort had intended to power through several training camps, but had to immediately stop on doctors orders.