- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
BJ Penn: same old penn, same old problems.
UFC 118 is the most important card to the LW divison in recent memory. After the nearly unbeatable BJ penn lost a questionable descion to number one contender Frankie Edgar, there has been alot of buzz in the MMA world. was the win legit? Has Bj penn been exposed? is edgar the future of the LW divison? all these questions will be answered after august 28th. but i think the real discussion here is wether or not we will see diffrent fighters on august 28th.
It is no shock or suprise to hardcore fans that BJ Penn has always struggled with commitment, work ethic, and cardio. But these questions were of no concern before Abu Dhabi, Penn was reborn under intense training of legend Marv Marinovich( formally known for his NFL work with Steelers D.back Troy polamalu). But after the fight these questions were ALL brought back into discussion. Was penns loss a result of bad training habits and underestimating his opponent frankie edgar? the truth is nobody knows, of course Bj or his camp wont admit it but there had to have been something that contributed to his performance in Abu Dhabi. Or was it that penn was simply outclassed by the grinding machine that is Edgar? and finally will the prodigy come back and re claim his rightful place at the top of the heap? or will he suffer the first back to back losses in the LW divison?
Whatever the case maybe i will be at the Garden on the 28th and i cannot wait to find out. this will sure be one explosive rematch that will eventually decide the fate of the UFC’s 155 lb divison and BJ penns legacy.