- Brandon Thatch vs. John Howard Added To UFC 189
- Gunnar Nelson Returns Against John Hathaway At UFC 189
- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
BJ Penn promises to finish Edgar
BJ Penn had a lot to say to newly crowned champ Frankie Edgar during a promotional interview for their upcoming bout at UFC 118.
“I’m going to knock him out or submit him or slam him on his head and have him get knocked out from that. I’m all about finishing my guy and I cannot wait to finish him. After it’s done I want him to look at me and think ‘That’s what it’s like to fight BJ Penn, that’s what it’s like to fight the world champion,’” Penn says.
“He’s going to be running around. He’s just going to try and jazz up what he did last time. A little quicker, a little better, maybe throw a kick. He can run around all he wants, sooner or later he’s going to have to step up to me and he’s going to have to do something and when that happens, that’s going to be the time.”
BJs conditioning and work ethic has always seemed to be a problem but after his recent loss to Welterweight champion George St Pierre it looked like he really got his act together and started training more seriously than ever before. Now After lossing the title people are again beginning to question how serious BJ is taking his training… Penn only had one thing to say to that
“If anyone thinks I’m in Hilo sitting on my ass, they’re crazy.”
UFC 118 will head to Boston, MA for the first time ever on August 28