- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 1
- Brian Bowles Arrested For Possession Of Methamphetamine
- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
BJ Penn promises to finish Edgar
BJ Penn had a lot to say to newly crowned champ Frankie Edgar during a promotional interview for their upcoming bout at UFC 118.
“I’m going to knock him out or submit him or slam him on his head and have him get knocked out from that. I’m all about finishing my guy and I cannot wait to finish him. After it’s done I want him to look at me and think ‘That’s what it’s like to fight BJ Penn, that’s what it’s like to fight the world champion,’” Penn says.
“He’s going to be running around. He’s just going to try and jazz up what he did last time. A little quicker, a little better, maybe throw a kick. He can run around all he wants, sooner or later he’s going to have to step up to me and he’s going to have to do something and when that happens, that’s going to be the time.”
BJs conditioning and work ethic has always seemed to be a problem but after his recent loss to Welterweight champion George St Pierre it looked like he really got his act together and started training more seriously than ever before. Now After lossing the title people are again beginning to question how serious BJ is taking his training… Penn only had one thing to say to that
“If anyone thinks I’m in Hilo sitting on my ass, they’re crazy.”
UFC 118 will head to Boston, MA for the first time ever on August 28