- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
BJ Penn promises to finish Edgar
BJ Penn had a lot to say to newly crowned champ Frankie Edgar during a promotional interview for their upcoming bout at UFC 118.
“I’m going to knock him out or submit him or slam him on his head and have him get knocked out from that. I’m all about finishing my guy and I cannot wait to finish him. After it’s done I want him to look at me and think ‘That’s what it’s like to fight BJ Penn, that’s what it’s like to fight the world champion,’” Penn says.
“He’s going to be running around. He’s just going to try and jazz up what he did last time. A little quicker, a little better, maybe throw a kick. He can run around all he wants, sooner or later he’s going to have to step up to me and he’s going to have to do something and when that happens, that’s going to be the time.”
BJs conditioning and work ethic has always seemed to be a problem but after his recent loss to Welterweight champion George St Pierre it looked like he really got his act together and started training more seriously than ever before. Now After lossing the title people are again beginning to question how serious BJ is taking his training… Penn only had one thing to say to that
“If anyone thinks I’m in Hilo sitting on my ass, they’re crazy.”
UFC 118 will head to Boston, MA for the first time ever on August 28