- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
BJ Penn knocks out Matt Hughes in 21 seconds
Former UFC Welterweight and Lightweight Champion BJ “The Prodigy” Penn bounced back from defeats against Frankie Edgar, with a flash KO victory over the Hall of Famer Matt Hughes.
Right off the start, Penn managed to connect with good jabs, before connecting with a powerful right hook, that knocked Matt Hughes down to the canvas. Penn delivered a finishing ground and pound, forcing the referee Dan Miragliotta to step in and stop the action at just 21 seconds in Round 1.
BJ Penn was very emotional (to say the least) in his post-fight interview, promising his fans more of “The Prodigy” in the UFC. It will be interesting to see if Penn decides to stay in Welterweight division, after getting a victory over someone, who was once considered as its undisputed King.
Photo: Tracy Lee for Yahoo! Sports