- Henderson vs. Boetsch Headlines UFC Fight Night 68 With Bader Off Card
- Malki Kawa Says We May Have Seen The Last Of Jon Jones
- TJ Dillashaw: The UFC Did The Right Thing With Jon Jones
- Thomas Almeida vs. Brad Pickett On For UFC 189 In July
- Daniel Cormier Defends His Record: I Only Lost To The Champion
- Conor McGregor Adds Monster Energy To Growing ‘McGregor Inc.’
- Dana White On UFC Injuries: We’re Going To Start Fixing This
- Melvin Guillard Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Bellator
- Quote: Title Shot For Luke Rockhold Makes Sense, Not Guaranteed
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Anthony Johnson Out Of Versus 1: Vera vs Jones Due To Knee Injury
A welterweight grudge match between Anthony Johnson (8-3 MMA, 5-3 UFC) and John Howard (13-4 MMA, 3-0 UFC) has been cancelled because Johnson suffered a knee injury during training and was forced to pull out of the fight.
Howard and Johnson where potentially supposed to fight early in 2009 but Howard’s management declined the fight because they wanted to build Howard up through other fights before fighting a highly-ranked fighter like Johnson. Johnson has publicly bashed Howard because of this and has stated that Howard is afraid to fight him.
This grude match was supposed to take place on March 21st but for now it is unofficial when these two will fight eachother.
The UFC has yet to officially announce a replacement opponent, who would be taking the fight on five-weeks’ notice.