- Ray Longo Doesn’t Want To See Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva Again
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- UFC 183 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Contradiction! Anderson Silva May Not Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
Anthony Johnson Out Of Versus 1: Vera vs Jones Due To Knee Injury
A welterweight grudge match between Anthony Johnson (8-3 MMA, 5-3 UFC) and John Howard (13-4 MMA, 3-0 UFC) has been cancelled because Johnson suffered a knee injury during training and was forced to pull out of the fight.
Howard and Johnson where potentially supposed to fight early in 2009 but Howard’s management declined the fight because they wanted to build Howard up through other fights before fighting a highly-ranked fighter like Johnson. Johnson has publicly bashed Howard because of this and has stated that Howard is afraid to fight him.
This grude match was supposed to take place on March 21st but for now it is unofficial when these two will fight eachother.
The UFC has yet to officially announce a replacement opponent, who would be taking the fight on five-weeks’ notice.