- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Matt Brown Says He’ll Fight Saffiedine & CM Punk In One Night
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- UFC Responds To Class Action Lawsuit: We Will ‘Vigorously’ Defend Business Practices
- Cung Le: I’m Going To Represent All The Fighters That Are Scared To Take A Step Up
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones & Ronda Rousey Sign Endorsement Deals With Reebok
- UFC Rankings Update: Dos Anjos Ties Nurmagomedov For #1 Spot
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
Anthony Johnson out for one month due to Surgery
Anthony “Rumble” Johnson was set to face John “Doomsday” Howard on March 21st but was forced to pull out of the fight due to the knee injury he sustainted during training.
After a successful knee surgery Johnson will be out of action for a month, his agent had this to say:
“He will be unstoppable when he gets back,” Pavia said.”He had the issue for years, but hurt it bad now. Not a real bad injury.”
Johnson will try to get back in the win collum after he returns to the octagon from the successful knee surgery.