- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Anthony Johnson out for one month due to Surgery
Anthony “Rumble” Johnson was set to face John “Doomsday” Howard on March 21st but was forced to pull out of the fight due to the knee injury he sustainted during training.
After a successful knee surgery Johnson will be out of action for a month, his agent had this to say:
“He will be unstoppable when he gets back,” Pavia said.”He had the issue for years, but hurt it bad now. Not a real bad injury.”
Johnson will try to get back in the win collum after he returns to the octagon from the successful knee surgery.