- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
- Diego Sanchez And Norman Parke Heating Things Up
- Rin Nakai: Tate Is Beautiful And Sexy
- Should Conor McGregor Get Title Shot With Win Over “Diamond”?
- Fedor Emelianenko Has No Regrets
- Frank Mir: I Really Don’t Know If I’ll Return
- UFC Rankings Update: Andrei Arlovski Storms Into Top 10
- Tate Looking For Rematch With Zingano With Win Over Nakai
- Alistair Overeem Welcomes All Comers For Next Opponent
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Wants Title, Picks Cerrone Over Alvarez
Anthony Johnson out for one month due to Surgery
Anthony “Rumble” Johnson was set to face John “Doomsday” Howard on March 21st but was forced to pull out of the fight due to the knee injury he sustainted during training.
After a successful knee surgery Johnson will be out of action for a month, his agent had this to say:
“He will be unstoppable when he gets back,” Pavia said.”He had the issue for years, but hurt it bad now. Not a real bad injury.”
Johnson will try to get back in the win collum after he returns to the octagon from the successful knee surgery.