- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Anthony Johnson out for one month due to Surgery
Anthony “Rumble” Johnson was set to face John “Doomsday” Howard on March 21st but was forced to pull out of the fight due to the knee injury he sustainted during training.
After a successful knee surgery Johnson will be out of action for a month, his agent had this to say:
“He will be unstoppable when he gets back,” Pavia said.”He had the issue for years, but hurt it bad now. Not a real bad injury.”
Johnson will try to get back in the win collum after he returns to the octagon from the successful knee surgery.