- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Bonuses: Frankie Edgar Pockets Extra $50,000
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC Fight Night 57 Main Card Results: Frankie Edgar Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Metamoris 5 Results: Gracie vs Sakuraba Ends In Draw
- UFC Fight Night 57 Preliminary Card Results: VanZant Tops Curran
Anderson Silva’s trainer: "We prepare for war"
UFC Middleweight Champion and arguably the best Pound for Pound fighter in the world, Anderson Silva, is preparing full time these days for another title defense against the former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, 19-8 Vitor Belfort.
Silva’s coach Josuel Distak, who also trained Vitor Belfort back in the day, analyzed the fight that will headline UFC 112 in an interview to the Brazilian website TATAME.com, stating that Anderson Silva is 100% healthy, and ready for anything “The Phenom” prepares for him:
“Anderson has already recovered, he’s ready and he’s training to keep our belt, whoever the opponent is. There is point in discussing Vitor’s gameplan… I trained him in the past, he changed. Anderson’s too, is an evolution sport. We’re training to keep our belt, I am completely sure that Anderson will win.”
Anderson Silva remains silent about his possible plan for Vitor Belfort, but Josuel Distak has a very good explanation for not discussing your plans prior to the fight:
“Look, I don’t know the strategy I’ll be doing, but ours we kept in secret. Let’s say that you’re preparing a war, so you can’t say your strategy or your target.”
Anderson “The Spider” Silva will fight Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort at UFC 112 on April 10th, in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Silva has defended his belt for five consecutive times so far and is currently unbeaten in The Ultimate Fighting Championship.