- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Anderson Silva predicts Big Nog and Wanderlei victories at UFC 110
Undisputed UFC Middleweight King Anderson “The Spider” Silva discussed his fellow Brazilian’s fights at UFC 110, predicting that Minotauro and “The Axe Murderer” will get a notable victories against their opponents. Anderson Silva, who is Nogueira’s close friend and training partner, believes that the Legendary BJJ ace had a very good preparation for Cain Velasquez:
“Rodrigo is there with the teacher Carlos Dórea, Cigano is helping him too and we’ll go there to help him too. We want his victory for Brazil. He will train as always. He can get good in there and defend Velasquez’ takedowns. I believe in him and in his abilities.”
Anderson Silva had a very intense dispute with Wanderlei Silva about a year ago, but now it looks like they are friends again as Wanderlei receives a huge ammount of support from “The Spider”. Anderson Silva believes in Wanderlei Silva, and his ability “simply to do what he does best”. Silva also related to the “misunderstanding” between him and Wanderlei:
“Unfortunately my life is full of stuff, I have my things, he has his… Sometimes there’s no time, we doesn’t match the appointments but I’d like to help him with this fight. Unfortunately I can’t, but he has a good team. Master Rafael Cordeiro is supporting on techniques and he will be okay on this fight. I hope he brings this victory to Brazil.
Wanderlei is on a new phase, he saw a lot of things, and he has to do what he always did: to train a lot, to go there and gives his best. Bisping is a good fighter, we all know that, but Wanderlei Silva will have no trouble against him if he chooses the right gameplan.”
Anderson Silva will is scheduled to fight veteran Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort at the main event of UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi, UAE on April 10th. Anderson “The Spider” Silva currently holds an incredible 10-0 record in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.