- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets Tweet’s Salary x 15
- Ronda Rousey Wants To Fight Bethe Correia in Brazil
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen scheduled for face to face meeting today in Anaheim
At least, that’s according to Sonnen’s Twitter account.
“The bug got to Anaheim today, I get in tomorrow. We are having a meeting, and I AIN’T BRINGING FLOWERS…” Sonnen tweeted. “As Champion, I need nothing except my list of demands. Fighting on the date I’VE selected is my right for being better than you, Yes YOU.”
“Andy won’t stand up to me, but he’ll have to sit before me tomorrow. Perhaps bowing and kissing my boot is in order. MEDIUM RARE!”
While there has yet to be official word of the meeting, or it’s nature for that matter, UFC President Dana White recently stated that he’d be “stupid” not to book the rematch. And though Sonnen’s post-fight call-out following his victory over Brian Stann at UFC 136 designated the match-up for Super Bowl weekend, White has indicated that he’d like to make the fight happen as soon as possible. Whether or not that means UFC 143 on February 4th, the card of Sonnen’s request, has yet to be determined.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more information as it becomes available.