- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen scheduled for face to face meeting today in Anaheim
At least, that’s according to Sonnen’s Twitter account.
“The bug got to Anaheim today, I get in tomorrow. We are having a meeting, and I AIN’T BRINGING FLOWERS…” Sonnen tweeted. “As Champion, I need nothing except my list of demands. Fighting on the date I’VE selected is my right for being better than you, Yes YOU.”
“Andy won’t stand up to me, but he’ll have to sit before me tomorrow. Perhaps bowing and kissing my boot is in order. MEDIUM RARE!”
While there has yet to be official word of the meeting, or it’s nature for that matter, UFC President Dana White recently stated that he’d be “stupid” not to book the rematch. And though Sonnen’s post-fight call-out following his victory over Brian Stann at UFC 136 designated the match-up for Super Bowl weekend, White has indicated that he’d like to make the fight happen as soon as possible. Whether or not that means UFC 143 on February 4th, the card of Sonnen’s request, has yet to be determined.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more information as it becomes available.