- UFC Fight Night 57 Joe Benavidez vs Dustin Ortiz Highlights
- Frankie Edgar Says He Should Be Next For Jose Aldo
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Bonuses: Frankie Edgar Pockets Extra $50,000
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC Fight Night 57 Main Card Results: Frankie Edgar Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Metamoris 5 Results: Gracie vs Sakuraba Ends In Draw
- UFC Fight Night 57 Preliminary Card Results: VanZant Tops Curran
Anderson Silva admits to fighting Injured at UFC 134
Anderson Silva extended two of his UFC records by defeating Yushin Okami at UFC 134. The win gave him 9 straight UFC title defenses to go along with his 14-fight UFC winning streak. Silva was near perfect in the win, never allowing Okami to implement a single portion of his game plan during the fbout.
As dominant as he appeared during the two round fight, “The Spider” recently admitted that he was suffering from a training injury when he stepped into the cage on August 27 to face Okami.
“A month before the fight I injured my shoulder while training with Junior dos Santos and I was feeling a lot of pain in Rio. I’ve had to take some medicine and warn the athletic commission about it. I’ve talked to my doctors. I had an MRI and then I started feeling pains in my shoulder but the doctors let me go and said it was not that serious. It’s a small injury, but I guess it’s on the cuff and bothers me. I’ll rest for a while and get healed”. – From Tatame.com.