- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Anderson Silva admits to fighting Injured at UFC 134
Anderson Silva extended two of his UFC records by defeating Yushin Okami at UFC 134. The win gave him 9 straight UFC title defenses to go along with his 14-fight UFC winning streak. Silva was near perfect in the win, never allowing Okami to implement a single portion of his game plan during the fbout.
As dominant as he appeared during the two round fight, “The Spider” recently admitted that he was suffering from a training injury when he stepped into the cage on August 27 to face Okami.
“A month before the fight I injured my shoulder while training with Junior dos Santos and I was feeling a lot of pain in Rio. I’ve had to take some medicine and warn the athletic commission about it. I’ve talked to my doctors. I had an MRI and then I started feeling pains in my shoulder but the doctors let me go and said it was not that serious. It’s a small injury, but I guess it’s on the cuff and bothers me. I’ll rest for a while and get healed”. – From Tatame.com.