- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Anderson Silva admits to fighting Injured at UFC 134
Anderson Silva extended two of his UFC records by defeating Yushin Okami at UFC 134. The win gave him 9 straight UFC title defenses to go along with his 14-fight UFC winning streak. Silva was near perfect in the win, never allowing Okami to implement a single portion of his game plan during the fbout.
As dominant as he appeared during the two round fight, “The Spider” recently admitted that he was suffering from a training injury when he stepped into the cage on August 27 to face Okami.
“A month before the fight I injured my shoulder while training with Junior dos Santos and I was feeling a lot of pain in Rio. I’ve had to take some medicine and warn the athletic commission about it. I’ve talked to my doctors. I had an MRI and then I started feeling pains in my shoulder but the doctors let me go and said it was not that serious. It’s a small injury, but I guess it’s on the cuff and bothers me. I’ll rest for a while and get healed”. – From Tatame.com.