- Urijah Faber Plans To Shake Up Featherweight By Defeating Frankie Edgar
- Rafael Dos Anjos: I Go In The Octagon To Kill A Guy
- Tyron Woodley Would Return To Meet Johny Hendricks At UFC 189
- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Anderson Silva: Budweiser Champion Experience (Parts 1 and 2)
UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson “The Spider” Silva will step inside the Octagon this weekend, with sights on extending his incredible streak of victories against Yushin “Thunder” Okami. The fight will headline UFC’s return to Brazil, in front of sold out HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro. Budweiser take an in-depth look into the phenomenon of Anderson Silva, and what makes him currently the best Pound-for-Pound fighter on the planet.