- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- UFC Fight Night 57 Joe Benavidez vs Dustin Ortiz Highlights
- Frankie Edgar Says He Should Be Next For Jose Aldo
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Bonuses: Frankie Edgar Pockets Extra $50,000
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC Fight Night 57 Main Card Results: Frankie Edgar Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Metamoris 5 Results: Gracie vs Sakuraba Ends In Draw
- UFC Fight Night 57 Preliminary Card Results: VanZant Tops Curran
Anderson Silva And Muay Thai Trainer Part Ways
Anderson Silva and his Muay Thai trainer Daniel Woirin have parted ways, with Woirin releasing this statement:
“I thank Anderson for all the time we spent working together. He’s a champion, a born striker, but we won’t continue working together in this partnership due to lack of tune in some moments. I decided to let the way open for him to work his Muay Thai with anyone he decides. The last fight we did was the one against Griffin… I think I ended my work with him in a great way”
Silva and Woirin have worked together, sharpening The Spider’s lready prominent Muay Thai clinch for his past 4 fights. Woirin was in his camp for Silva’s fights against James Irvin, Patrick Cote, Thales Leites, and Forrest Griffin, with mixed results, given the exceptional first round knockouts of James Irvin and Forrest Griffin, at either side of two lackluster victories, one by injury and the other by decision, against Patrick Cote and Thales Leites respectively.