- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Opponent Unkown
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
- Jorge Masvidal Is Not Happy Fighting Al Iaquinta
- Renan Barao Warns TJ Dillashaw He’ll Be Waiting
- Conor McGregor: We Will Take Dos Anjos Without A Problem
- Brock Lesnar Closes Door On MMA Comeback, Returns To WWE
4th of July Treat: Miesha Tate at UFC 132
Happy 4th of July, U.S. LowKick’ers!
Strikeforce’s Dan Henderson and Miesha Tate took time off their preparations for July 30th card in Chicago (Hoffman Estates), Illinois, to promote UFC Personal Trainer video game, as part of UFC 132 weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada. UFC Personal Trainer was released last week, on June 28th, now available on Xbox360 and Sony Playstation 3.
Our photographer Scott Hirano was there to bring the listed below photos of Strikeforce Women’s Welterweight Tournament Champion Miesha Tate. Twenty-four year old Tate will face Marloes Conen in Tournament Winner vs. Champion unification bout, which will serve as the co-main event for Dan Henderson’s encounter against Fedor Emelianenko. And this is just one of the reasons why you should buy UFC Personal Trainer to your girlfriend.
Props: Scott Hirano