- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Matt Brown Says He’ll Fight Saffiedine & CM Punk In One Night
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- UFC Responds To Class Action Lawsuit: We Will ‘Vigorously’ Defend Business Practices
- Cung Le: I’m Going To Represent All The Fighters That Are Scared To Take A Step Up
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones & Ronda Rousey Sign Endorsement Deals With Reebok
- UFC Rankings Update: Dos Anjos Ties Nurmagomedov For #1 Spot
4th of July Treat: Miesha Tate at UFC 132
Happy 4th of July, U.S. LowKick’ers!
Strikeforce’s Dan Henderson and Miesha Tate took time off their preparations for July 30th card in Chicago (Hoffman Estates), Illinois, to promote UFC Personal Trainer video game, as part of UFC 132 weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada. UFC Personal Trainer was released last week, on June 28th, now available on Xbox360 and Sony Playstation 3.
Our photographer Scott Hirano was there to bring the listed below photos of Strikeforce Women’s Welterweight Tournament Champion Miesha Tate. Twenty-four year old Tate will face Marloes Conen in Tournament Winner vs. Champion unification bout, which will serve as the co-main event for Dan Henderson’s encounter against Fedor Emelianenko. And this is just one of the reasons why you should buy UFC Personal Trainer to your girlfriend.
Props: Scott Hirano