- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
2011 in Pictures: The Best of Scott Hirano Training Photoshoots
LowKick.com photography extraordinaire Scott Hirano quickly emerged as one of the best Mixed Martial Arts photographers in the business. Scott was on site to cover some of the top fighters on the planet in their preparations for war inside the ring or cage. We promise to continue delivering some of the best MMA content also in 2012, with sights on making LowKick.com one of the top-ranked Pound-for-Pound websites in the World Wide Web.
Feel free to follow Scott Hirano on Twitter @ScottHirano. You can also send him an appreciation e-mail at email@example.com.