- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Ronda Rousey Wants To Fight Bethe Correia in Brazil
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
2011 in Pictures: The Best of Scott Hirano Training Photoshoots
LowKick.com photography extraordinaire Scott Hirano quickly emerged as one of the best Mixed Martial Arts photographers in the business. Scott was on site to cover some of the top fighters on the planet in their preparations for war inside the ring or cage. We promise to continue delivering some of the best MMA content also in 2012, with sights on making LowKick.com one of the top-ranked Pound-for-Pound websites in the World Wide Web.
Feel free to follow Scott Hirano on Twitter @ScottHirano. You can also send him an appreciation e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.