- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
2011 in Pictures: The Best of Scott Hirano Training Photoshoots
LowKick.com photography extraordinaire Scott Hirano quickly emerged as one of the best Mixed Martial Arts photographers in the business. Scott was on site to cover some of the top fighters on the planet in their preparations for war inside the ring or cage. We promise to continue delivering some of the best MMA content also in 2012, with sights on making LowKick.com one of the top-ranked Pound-for-Pound websites in the World Wide Web.
Feel free to follow Scott Hirano on Twitter @ScottHirano. You can also send him an appreciation e-mail at email@example.com.