- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
2011 in Pictures: The Best of Scott Hirano Training Photoshoots
LowKick.com photography extraordinaire Scott Hirano quickly emerged as one of the best Mixed Martial Arts photographers in the business. Scott was on site to cover some of the top fighters on the planet in their preparations for war inside the ring or cage. We promise to continue delivering some of the best MMA content also in 2012, with sights on making LowKick.com one of the top-ranked Pound-for-Pound websites in the World Wide Web.
Feel free to follow Scott Hirano on Twitter @ScottHirano. You can also send him an appreciation e-mail at email@example.com.