- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
POLL: Which Strikeforce fighter are you most excited to see in the UFC
Now that the final Strikeforce event has taken place and the future of the promotion is no longer question, speculation can begin on the future of all it’s fighters.
So I pose this question to you Lowkickers.
Of all the Strikeforce fighters remaining on it’s final roster – assuming they’ll be offered the opportunity – who are you most looking forward to seeing in the UFC?
Also let us know who you’d like to see them fight first in the comments below!