- Tim Kennedy: John McCarthy F—-d Up Majorly In My Fight; He Got Owned
- Chris Weidman: I’m Going To Embarrass Vitor Belfort
- Quote: Ronda Rousey Finishes Cat Zingano In Round One
- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
POLL: Which Strikeforce fighter are you most excited to see in the UFC
Now that the final Strikeforce event has taken place and the future of the promotion is no longer question, speculation can begin on the future of all it’s fighters.
So I pose this question to you Lowkickers.
Of all the Strikeforce fighters remaining on it’s final roster – assuming they’ll be offered the opportunity – who are you most looking forward to seeing in the UFC?
Also let us know who you’d like to see them fight first in the comments below!