- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Cormier calls for Pat Barry to replace Frank Mir on November 3rd
Recently Strikeforce World Heavyweight Grand Prix winner Daniel Cormier has found himself in the news a lot due to his November 3rd fight rapidly approaching, with no opponent named. After Frank Mir endured a knee injury that forced him to withdraw, it was reported last weekend that Matt Mitrione was offered the bout with Cormier but turned down the UFC’s offer to go to Strikeforce. Cormier, however, had his own opponent in mind, and took to Twitter to call for this fight:
Pat Barry may not be a highly-ranked Heavyweight like Mir is, but one thing is for sure, he comes to fight every time out. While many would consider Daniel Cormier the massive favorite should this bout ever come to fruition, Barry is the definition of wild card. The fight has not been scheduled, but Barry offered his answer on his own Twitter, of course ready to bang should the fight opportunity arise:
What do you think? Would this be a Heavyweight bout you would want to watch? One has to admire Cormier’s fighting spirit in that he wants to put on a show for the fans, but what does he gain by beating the always entertaining Pat Barry?