- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Werdum: Minotauro Nogueira will help me to submit Fedor
Strikeforce Heavyweight Fabricio Werdum revealed that he would like to train at Team Nogueira camp before his fight against Fedor “The Last Emperor” Emelianenko. Werdum is a keen admirer of Minotauro Nogueira, and he thinks that the legendary fighter is the key to his success against Fedor Emelianenko.
“I don’t care if he’s from other team, if I have the opportunity to train with him, I want to. Nogueira’s Jiu-Jitsu is probably the best in the world. He will help me to submit Fedor.”
Werdum actually fought Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira in Pride (lost a Unanimous Decision), but he always stated that “Minota” is one of his idols. Nogeira himself, was more than happy to hear that Werdum is asking for his help:
“If I have the chance, I want to help him to this fight. If we were from the same event there would be no way, but as I am on Strikeforce and he’s on UFC, I don’t mind. If he wants my help, I’ll help him. I do what I can, I’m 100% Minotauro”