- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Valentijn Overeem submits Ray Sefo via a Neck Crank in Round 1
Valentijn Overeem made a quick work of “Sugar” Ray Sefo, with an unusual Neck Crack submission early in the first round. Overeem and Sefo tested each other in stand-up during the first minutes of the fight, with Sefo landing the bigger portion of significant strikes.
Overeem decided he had enough, and quickly took Sefo to the ground. From there, the way to submission was short, as Valentijn Overeem extended his MMA record to 29-25. The fight served as the Tournament Reserve, making Valentijn Overeem a replacement option in case one of the fighters gets injured.