- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
Valentijn Overeem submits Ray Sefo via a Neck Crank in Round 1
Valentijn Overeem made a quick work of “Sugar” Ray Sefo, with an unusual Neck Crack submission early in the first round. Overeem and Sefo tested each other in stand-up during the first minutes of the fight, with Sefo landing the bigger portion of significant strikes.
Overeem decided he had enough, and quickly took Sefo to the ground. From there, the way to submission was short, as Valentijn Overeem extended his MMA record to 29-25. The fight served as the Tournament Reserve, making Valentijn Overeem a replacement option in case one of the fighters gets injured.