- Contradiction! Anderson Silva May Not Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Valentijn Overeem submits Ray Sefo via a Neck Crank in Round 1
Valentijn Overeem made a quick work of “Sugar” Ray Sefo, with an unusual Neck Crack submission early in the first round. Overeem and Sefo tested each other in stand-up during the first minutes of the fight, with Sefo landing the bigger portion of significant strikes.
Overeem decided he had enough, and quickly took Sefo to the ground. From there, the way to submission was short, as Valentijn Overeem extended his MMA record to 29-25. The fight served as the Tournament Reserve, making Valentijn Overeem a replacement option in case one of the fighters gets injured.