- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Alistair Overeem tests negative for steroid use; The Reem Documentary Episode 3
In this episode of “The Reem” documentary, Alistair Overeem celebrates his TKO victory over Brett Rogers at Strikeforce: Nashville, and visits New York City. It is still unclear what’s next for “The Demolition Man”, with K-1 and Dream are the most likely destinations for the Strikeforce Heavyweight Champion before he enters the cage to fight “The Last Emperor” Fedor Emelianenko.
One week after Strikeforce: Heavy Artillery, CEO Scott Coker revealed to Sherdog.com that Alistair Overeem has tested negative for any use of anabolic steroids or drug abuse, based upon independent testing that was administered by the promotion. None of the Strikeforce: Heavy Artillery participants were tested positive for steroid use.