- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Alistair Overeem tests negative for steroid use; The Reem Documentary Episode 3
In this episode of “The Reem” documentary, Alistair Overeem celebrates his TKO victory over Brett Rogers at Strikeforce: Nashville, and visits New York City. It is still unclear what’s next for “The Demolition Man”, with K-1 and Dream are the most likely destinations for the Strikeforce Heavyweight Champion before he enters the cage to fight “The Last Emperor” Fedor Emelianenko.
One week after Strikeforce: Heavy Artillery, CEO Scott Coker revealed to Sherdog.com that Alistair Overeem has tested negative for any use of anabolic steroids or drug abuse, based upon independent testing that was administered by the promotion. None of the Strikeforce: Heavy Artillery participants were tested positive for steroid use.