- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Set To Meet Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Alistair Overeem tests negative for steroid use; The Reem Documentary Episode 3
In this episode of “The Reem” documentary, Alistair Overeem celebrates his TKO victory over Brett Rogers at Strikeforce: Nashville, and visits New York City. It is still unclear what’s next for “The Demolition Man”, with K-1 and Dream are the most likely destinations for the Strikeforce Heavyweight Champion before he enters the cage to fight “The Last Emperor” Fedor Emelianenko.
One week after Strikeforce: Heavy Artillery, CEO Scott Coker revealed to Sherdog.com that Alistair Overeem has tested negative for any use of anabolic steroids or drug abuse, based upon independent testing that was administered by the promotion. None of the Strikeforce: Heavy Artillery participants were tested positive for steroid use.