- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
Strikeforce Results: Tim Kennedy outpoints Robbie Lawler
US Army veteran Tim Kennedy won his second consecutive fight since losing the Strikeforce Middleweight title fight against Jacare Souza, this time defeating “Ruthless” Robbie Lawler via a Unanimous Decision.
Kennedy displayed improved MMA game against Lawler, with good takedowns and well-timed striking. Lawler managed to put a crimson mask on Kennedy’s face, but it was not enough to defeat the Green Berets vet. Kennedy landed strikes of his own, and was highly effective at the fence and on the ground.
In the end, it’s 30-27 Unanimous Victory in favor of Tim Kennedy, who moves one step closer to another shot at the Strikeforce Middleweight title. And after a controversial outcome against Jacare Souza, Kennedy has every right for a rematch.
Tim Kennedy improved his MMA record to 14-3, with 5 KO/TKO’s and 7 Submission finishes.