- UFC 184 Prelims Results
- Rousey’s Coach: Zingano Is A Desperate Fighter
- Cyborg Headlines July 10 Invicta FC Event From Las Vegas
- UFC: Welcome To The Show Press Conference
- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
Strikeforce Results: Luke Rockhold is the New Strikeforce Middleweight Champion
American Kickboxing Academy product Luke Rockhold completed a long journey with an inspiring performance against Jacare Souza at Strikeforce: Barnett vs. Kharitonov. Rockhold showed heart of a true warrior, which eventually proved itself as a key for victory against one of the best 185′ers on the planet in Jacare Souza.
Souza had a strong opening with explosive takedowns and vicious ground and pound, but Luke Rockhold managed to withstand the Brazilian’s onslaught, looking for a way to control the action. Rockhold eventually found the control on his feet; Jacare was unable to outstrike Luke Rockhold, who looked more confident with every round. And with Rockhold successful on his feet, and Jacare unable to use his BJJ skills – it was a short way for the new Strikeforce Middleweight Champion.
Judges scored this bout 50-45, 48-47, 48-47, awarding Luke Rockhold a well-deserved victory. Rockhold improves his MMA record to 8-1, and gets himself in the mix for a Top 10 spot in Middleweight rankings. At the age of 26, the future is bright for Luke Rockhold