- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
Ronda Rousey talks about tapping out Miesha Tate, and fighting men in a movie theater
Strikeforce Women’s Bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey appeared on ESPN’s “Highly Questionable” with Dan Le Batard, talking about her life as a Mixed Martial Artist. Rousey also spoke about fighting men, revealing that she had an opprtunity to test her martial arts skills during a confrontation with a group of people in a movie theater. Rousey will defend her title for the first time against Sarah Kaufman, in a fight that will take place later this year.