- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
Ricardo Arona: Werdum could beat Fedor Emelianenko
Pride veteran Ricardo Arona stated in his interview to Tatame.com that Fabricio Werdum could make history against the “beatable” Fedor Emelianenko:
“I believe that, to beat Fedor, you have to work the explosion, because if you stay one second on Fedor’s sight he’ll hit you and you don’t have time to get away. To avoid a movement of him you have to see where it starts so you have to be very quick. Werdum works very good with Jiu-Jitsu and he is very explosive, so I think he has a chance against Fedor.”
“The Brazilian Tiger” Arona currently recovers from injury, and is expected to make his Ultimate Fighting Championship debut sometime in the second part of this year. Arona is a decorated BJJ black belt who has 14 wins and 5 losses, fighting some of the best fighters in Pride.