- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets Tweet’s Salary x 15
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Ricardo Arona: Werdum could beat Fedor Emelianenko
Pride veteran Ricardo Arona stated in his interview to Tatame.com that Fabricio Werdum could make history against the “beatable” Fedor Emelianenko:
“I believe that, to beat Fedor, you have to work the explosion, because if you stay one second on Fedor’s sight he’ll hit you and you don’t have time to get away. To avoid a movement of him you have to see where it starts so you have to be very quick. Werdum works very good with Jiu-Jitsu and he is very explosive, so I think he has a chance against Fedor.”
“The Brazilian Tiger” Arona currently recovers from injury, and is expected to make his Ultimate Fighting Championship debut sometime in the second part of this year. Arona is a decorated BJJ black belt who has 14 wins and 5 losses, fighting some of the best fighters in Pride.