- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Ricardo Arona: Werdum could beat Fedor Emelianenko
Pride veteran Ricardo Arona stated in his interview to Tatame.com that Fabricio Werdum could make history against the “beatable” Fedor Emelianenko:
“I believe that, to beat Fedor, you have to work the explosion, because if you stay one second on Fedor’s sight he’ll hit you and you don’t have time to get away. To avoid a movement of him you have to see where it starts so you have to be very quick. Werdum works very good with Jiu-Jitsu and he is very explosive, so I think he has a chance against Fedor.”
“The Brazilian Tiger” Arona currently recovers from injury, and is expected to make his Ultimate Fighting Championship debut sometime in the second part of this year. Arona is a decorated BJJ black belt who has 14 wins and 5 losses, fighting some of the best fighters in Pride.