- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Mousasi: King Mo will pay for his comments inside the cage
War of Words between Gegard Mousasi and Muhammed “King-Mo” Lawal heats up. Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion reacted to King Mo’s disrespecting comments by stating that the 6-0 wrestler “will pay for his words inside the cage”:
“Lawal has a lot of confidence, but I think that he will pay for his words inside the cage. Each time he opens his mouth I get more motivation to train for our fight. His comments are sometimes pathetic; I bet that he is looking at himself in the mirror for a couple of hours every day.
Maybe if someone knows him in person he is a good guy, but he is always arguing about something. All I hear from him is blah blah blah, and that is basically why I do not like him.”
Gegard Mousasi is currently on a 15-fight winning streak, with a brutal Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Title victory over the veteran Renato Babalu Sobral eight months ago. In fact, only 2 of Mousasi’s 30 bouts went to the judges decision (against Hector Lombard and Dong Sik Yoon). Twenty-four year old Mousasi gave his predictions for the fight against Lawal:
“He is so confident because of his unbeaten record. I would like to see his reaction when I hit him, and how he will continue to fight after that. I have a lot of confidence in my jaw and my Ground-and-Pound abilities, because I know that the fight will probably go to the ground. Lawal should be prepared for pain, because I will defiantly try to submit him.”
King Mo and Gegard Mousasi are set to square off at Strikeforce on CBS event on April 17th. However, the Strikeforce management did not release an official statement regarding the fight card of evening just yet, making wildfire rumors to spread all over the internet.