- Cyborg Is ‘Playing The Game’ With Sensual Photo Shoot
- Dominick Cruz Out Indefinitely After Suffering ACL Injury
- UFC Fight Night 58 Medical Suspensions: Dollaway Gets 180 Days For Possible Broken Rib
- Jon Jones Plans On Trying To Wrestle Daniel Cormier
- What Does 2015 Hold For The UFC Welterweight Division?
- Vitor Belfort Looking Slimmed Down In Recent Photo
- Rampage Releases Statement Citing Multiple Contract Breaches By Bellator
Mohammed "King Mo" Lawal says he is ready for Mousasi
Muhammed Lawal who is widely regarded as one of the most talented up and comers in MMA today has been talking about the very likely bout between himself and Gegard Mousasi. Muhammed has started his MMA career with a 6-0 record and he feels that ‘prospect’ status is just not enough.He recently said that he would let current Strikeforce LHW champ Gegard “The Dreamcatcher” Mousasi sign the bout agreement for him.
“He can forge my signature if he wants to,I don’t need to sign nothing.Thats how bad I want this fight, thats how ready I am.” A fight between the two has been rumoured for a while now but no official word from Strikeforce on the matter yet. Although King Mo obviously had more to say.
When questioned about Gegard’s doubts on if he ready for a title shot he said: “Obviously he must be worried if he’s talking about Mo don’t deserve the fight, If someone came to me asking to fight so and so i would fight them,I’d fight my mama! I don’t give a damn.”