- Edson Barboza: If Bobby Green Makes A Misstep, I’ll Knock Him Out
- Fabricio Werdum Accepts Jon Jones’ Super Fight Challenge
- Anthony Pettis Upset By Duke Roufus Accusations
- UFC Fight Night 57 LowKick Staff Predictions
- Bobby Green Gives Emotional Interview About Fighting Life
- UFC Fight Night 57 Weigh-ins Results: Edgar vs Swanson Is Official
- It’s Time To Give Fabricio Werdum More Respect
Mohammed "King Mo" Lawal says he is ready for Mousasi
Muhammed Lawal who is widely regarded as one of the most talented up and comers in MMA today has been talking about the very likely bout between himself and Gegard Mousasi. Muhammed has started his MMA career with a 6-0 record and he feels that ‘prospect’ status is just not enough.He recently said that he would let current Strikeforce LHW champ Gegard “The Dreamcatcher” Mousasi sign the bout agreement for him.
“He can forge my signature if he wants to,I don’t need to sign nothing.Thats how bad I want this fight, thats how ready I am.” A fight between the two has been rumoured for a while now but no official word from Strikeforce on the matter yet. Although King Mo obviously had more to say.
When questioned about Gegard’s doubts on if he ready for a title shot he said: “Obviously he must be worried if he’s talking about Mo don’t deserve the fight, If someone came to me asking to fight so and so i would fight them,I’d fight my mama! I don’t give a damn.”