- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
Mohammed "King Mo" Lawal says he is ready for Mousasi
Muhammed Lawal who is widely regarded as one of the most talented up and comers in MMA today has been talking about the very likely bout between himself and Gegard Mousasi. Muhammed has started his MMA career with a 6-0 record and he feels that ‘prospect’ status is just not enough.He recently said that he would let current Strikeforce LHW champ Gegard “The Dreamcatcher” Mousasi sign the bout agreement for him.
“He can forge my signature if he wants to,I don’t need to sign nothing.Thats how bad I want this fight, thats how ready I am.” A fight between the two has been rumoured for a while now but no official word from Strikeforce on the matter yet. Although King Mo obviously had more to say.
When questioned about Gegard’s doubts on if he ready for a title shot he said: “Obviously he must be worried if he’s talking about Mo don’t deserve the fight, If someone came to me asking to fight so and so i would fight them,I’d fight my mama! I don’t give a damn.”