- Jose Aldo Says Chad Mendes Hasn’t Changed Since UFC 142
- Why Georges St-Pierre Shouldn’t Rush To Return
- ‘Bones’ Knows? Nude Video Of Jon Jones On Snapchat Leaked Online
- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
Mohammed "King Mo" Lawal says he is ready for Mousasi
Muhammed Lawal who is widely regarded as one of the most talented up and comers in MMA today has been talking about the very likely bout between himself and Gegard Mousasi. Muhammed has started his MMA career with a 6-0 record and he feels that ‘prospect’ status is just not enough.He recently said that he would let current Strikeforce LHW champ Gegard “The Dreamcatcher” Mousasi sign the bout agreement for him.
“He can forge my signature if he wants to,I don’t need to sign nothing.Thats how bad I want this fight, thats how ready I am.” A fight between the two has been rumoured for a while now but no official word from Strikeforce on the matter yet. Although King Mo obviously had more to say.
When questioned about Gegard’s doubts on if he ready for a title shot he said: “Obviously he must be worried if he’s talking about Mo don’t deserve the fight, If someone came to me asking to fight so and so i would fight them,I’d fight my mama! I don’t give a damn.”