- Shogun Rua vs Michael Bisping? “The Count” Is Happy With Catchweight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 1
- Brian Bowles Arrested For Possession Of Methamphetamine
- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
King Mo will face Rafael Cavalcante in his first title defense
After shocking the MMA world and beating Gegard Mousasi it would seem there isn’t much competition for King Mo in the light-heavyweight division at Strikeforce. A rematch with Mousasi seems unlikely and according to Fiveouncesofpain, Mo will make his first title defense against 9-2 Brazilian knockout artist Rafael ‘Feijao’ Cavalcante.
With Hendo not willing to face team mate Mo, and Renato Sobral now a 185 pounder Rafael, it would seem, is the only opponent left to face Mo for the title. Although on paper ‘Feijao’ hasn’t fought many top level opponents. He trains along side Anderson Silva and Big Nog at Black House which will put him in good stead but he doesn’t really have any big names on his record. You could argue that neither did Mo before he faced Gegard for the title and we all know how that ended. Strikeforce may be in need of some LHW shopping if Mo beats Cavalcante and basically leaves only Roger Gracie as a valid opponent.