- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
King Mo will face Rafael Cavalcante in his first title defense
After shocking the MMA world and beating Gegard Mousasi it would seem there isn’t much competition for King Mo in the light-heavyweight division at Strikeforce. A rematch with Mousasi seems unlikely and according to Fiveouncesofpain, Mo will make his first title defense against 9-2 Brazilian knockout artist Rafael ‘Feijao’ Cavalcante.
With Hendo not willing to face team mate Mo, and Renato Sobral now a 185 pounder Rafael, it would seem, is the only opponent left to face Mo for the title. Although on paper ‘Feijao’ hasn’t fought many top level opponents. He trains along side Anderson Silva and Big Nog at Black House which will put him in good stead but he doesn’t really have any big names on his record. You could argue that neither did Mo before he faced Gegard for the title and we all know how that ended. Strikeforce may be in need of some LHW shopping if Mo beats Cavalcante and basically leaves only Roger Gracie as a valid opponent.