- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Invicta FC 12 Results: Souza Becomes New Strawweight Champion
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
Karl Amoussou and Trevor Prangley discuss "the eye-poke" incident
Strikeforce Challengers 6 co-main eventers Karl Amoussou and Trevor Prangley discussed the disappointing outcome of their fight.
The highly-anticipated fight ended in controversy after the 37 year old Prangley accidentally poked Amoussou in the right eye, which led the referee to stop the bout at 4:14 minutes into the opening round, after the Frenchman declared that he cannot see.
Images source: Sherdog.com