- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Ronda Rousey Wants To Fight Bethe Correia in Brazil
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
Josh Barnett promises to take Daniel Cormier down
Despite fighting a high-caliver wrestler, “The Warmaster” Josh Barnett declared he would have no trouble in taking Daniel Cormier down. Barnett looked back at his impressive victory over Sergei Kharitonov, and the respect he has towards “an amazing athlete and a good guy” Daniel Cormier. Thirty-three year old Barnett is currently enjoying a 8-fight winning streak, that started with a victory over Hidehiko Yoshida back in 2008. Along the way, Barnett added notable victories over Gilbert Yvel, Pedro Rizzo, Jeff Monson, Brett Rogers and of course Sergei Kharitonov.