- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
Herschel Walker makes it 2-0, with TKO victory over Scott Carson in the First Round
Herschel Walker added another impressive performance to his record, with a TKO victory over the more-experienced Scott Carson. Walker came off aggressive, dropping Scott Carson with a series of punches. Carson tried to defend on the ground with an armbar attempt, but Walker quickly found himself out of the trouble, as the pummeling continued.
At some point, Carson managed to stand-up, but Herschel Walker immediately slammed him back to the ground. Walker continued to punish Carson, who managed to stand-up once again, but this time a series of punches from the Football Legend knocked him down once again, as there referee decided he seen enough and stopped the action at 3:13 of Round 1.