- Ronda Rousey Topless Photo Shoot Video
- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
- Andrei Arlovski Out Six To Eight Weeks
- Eddie Alvarez Says Donald Cerrone Executed At UFC 178, He Didn’t
- Paulo Filho Shot During House Party In Brazil
- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
Fedor Emelianenko vs. Fabricio Werdum is "almost certain" for April
Strikeforce Heavyweight contender and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu expert Fabricio Werdum confirmed in his latest interview to TATAME.com that he is scheduled to fight Fedor “The Last Emperor” Emelianenko sometime in April. Werdum stated that the fight against Fedor is “99% sure”, and it will take place probably on April 16th.
Apparently Strikeforce failed to find a way for Alistair Overeem to fight in United States, and Fabricio Werdum is the only legit opponent that Strikeforce can suggest to Fedor. Former UFC fighter Fabricio Werdum is currently 13-4 in his Mixed Martial Arts career, with notable victories over Gabriel Gonzaga and Alistair Overeem.