- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Fedor Emelianenko vs. Fabricio Werdum is "almost certain" for April
Strikeforce Heavyweight contender and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu expert Fabricio Werdum confirmed in his latest interview to TATAME.com that he is scheduled to fight Fedor “The Last Emperor” Emelianenko sometime in April. Werdum stated that the fight against Fedor is “99% sure”, and it will take place probably on April 16th.
Apparently Strikeforce failed to find a way for Alistair Overeem to fight in United States, and Fabricio Werdum is the only legit opponent that Strikeforce can suggest to Fedor. Former UFC fighter Fabricio Werdum is currently 13-4 in his Mixed Martial Arts career, with notable victories over Gabriel Gonzaga and Alistair Overeem.