- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Fedor Emelianenko vs. Fabricio Werdum is "almost certain" for April
Strikeforce Heavyweight contender and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu expert Fabricio Werdum confirmed in his latest interview to TATAME.com that he is scheduled to fight Fedor “The Last Emperor” Emelianenko sometime in April. Werdum stated that the fight against Fedor is “99% sure”, and it will take place probably on April 16th.
Apparently Strikeforce failed to find a way for Alistair Overeem to fight in United States, and Fabricio Werdum is the only legit opponent that Strikeforce can suggest to Fedor. Former UFC fighter Fabricio Werdum is currently 13-4 in his Mixed Martial Arts career, with notable victories over Gabriel Gonzaga and Alistair Overeem.