- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
Fedor Emelianenko vs. Fabricio Werdum is "almost certain" for April
Strikeforce Heavyweight contender and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu expert Fabricio Werdum confirmed in his latest interview to TATAME.com that he is scheduled to fight Fedor “The Last Emperor” Emelianenko sometime in April. Werdum stated that the fight against Fedor is “99% sure”, and it will take place probably on April 16th.
Apparently Strikeforce failed to find a way for Alistair Overeem to fight in United States, and Fabricio Werdum is the only legit opponent that Strikeforce can suggest to Fedor. Former UFC fighter Fabricio Werdum is currently 13-4 in his Mixed Martial Arts career, with notable victories over Gabriel Gonzaga and Alistair Overeem.