- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
Fedor Emelianenko vs. Fabricio Werdum is "almost certain" for April
Strikeforce Heavyweight contender and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu expert Fabricio Werdum confirmed in his latest interview to TATAME.com that he is scheduled to fight Fedor “The Last Emperor” Emelianenko sometime in April. Werdum stated that the fight against Fedor is “99% sure”, and it will take place probably on April 16th.
Apparently Strikeforce failed to find a way for Alistair Overeem to fight in United States, and Fabricio Werdum is the only legit opponent that Strikeforce can suggest to Fedor. Former UFC fighter Fabricio Werdum is currently 13-4 in his Mixed Martial Arts career, with notable victories over Gabriel Gonzaga and Alistair Overeem.