- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Gegard Mousasi on his way to the UFC?
Gegard “The Dreamcatcher” Mousasi revealed in his latest interview that he is not interested anymore in having any business with M-1 Global. Mousasi stated that he appreciates everything M-1 Global did for him, but it is time to move on. Those news may alert the UFC President Dana White, who is a keen admirer of Gegar Mousasi’s abilities:
“After careful consideration, I have decided that it is in my best interest to part ways with M-1 Global. During the time I spent under their wing, M-1 Global, as a promoter and management company, allowed me to achieve many great things. I appreciate all they have done for me. My management is being taken care of by someone close to me.”
The team that Mousasi left is the same team that handles Fedor Emelianenko, but there have been no signs or news yet regarding if Fedor is going to do the same thing.
Mousasi is the former Dream Middleweight Champion, Cage Warriors Middleweight Champion and the current Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion. He is on a 15 winning streak and consider by most to be one of the top 10 Light HW of the world. Mousasi and Fedor would be a great addition to UFC. This would fufill a lot of dream match ups and end some controvestry/trash talk, but with M-1 Global by their side it is unlikely they are going to compete in UFC with the way M-1 Global does buisness.