- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- UFC ‘Welcome To The Show’ Press Conference: ATT vs. Blackzilians TUF Announced
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
- UFC 184 Preliminary Card Results: Carneiro Wrecks Munoz
Daniel Cormier reports that his Hand is Broken
Daniel Cormier entered the Strikeforce Heavyweight World Grand Prix semifinal round as a replacement for the injured Alistair Overeem. The two-time Olympic wrestler made the most of the opportunity, knocking out Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva in the first round and punching his ticket to the Grand Prix finals.
After the fight Cormier could be seen favoring his right hand, saying during his in cage interview, “On the first right hand I hit him with I kinda jacked up my hand, I’m hoping it’s not too bad, but if it is, oh well, I still got the knockout.”
Cormier’s hopes that his hand was not too damaged took a hit after a doctor’s visit, “Just got done seeing Dr. Hand is broken will be on the shelf 4 a while. Still looking forward to finishing tourney. Thx 4 support. DC” – Cormier tweeted.
Cormier did not indicate how long he expected to be out of action due to the injury.
Further Reading: Daniel Cormier: Bigfoot never recovered from the first Knockdown