- UFC Fight Night 57 Live Prelims Results
- Urijah Faber Says Cruz Is In Trouble Against ‘Killashaw’
- Edson Barboza: If Bobby Green Makes A Misstep, I’ll Knock Him Out
- Fabricio Werdum Accepts Jon Jones’ Super Fight Challenge
- Anthony Pettis Upset By Duke Roufus Accusations
- UFC Fight Night 57 LowKick Staff Predictions
- Bobby Green Gives Emotional Interview About Fighting Life
- UFC Fight Night 57 Weigh-ins Results: Edgar vs Swanson Is Official
- It’s Time To Give Fabricio Werdum More Respect
Cung Le expects to return in April or May
After a thrilling start to his MMA career which boasted six straight wins including a 3rd round stoppage of legend Frank Shamrock , due to a broken arm from a kick. That was in March 2008 and shortly after that Cung decided to pursue a career in Hollywood acting and put his MMA career on hold.He relinquished the title after not actively defending it for a year and he returned to action against Scott Smith in December of last year.
After an explosive start to the fight which looked like it would be all wrapped up and another victory for Cung,Scott Smith decided to rock him with solid punches and sent him to the mat,he continued to bombard cung with heavy strikes until the referee stopped the fight in favour of Smith in a last gasp victory which echoed all the qualities of an MMA classic.Le has not picked any fighter in particular for his return bout,he said he will leave that to Strikeforce.He also revealed that he had another movie role planned following his april return.