- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Paige VanZant Demolishes Felice Herrig
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
Cung Le expects to return in April or May
After a thrilling start to his MMA career which boasted six straight wins including a 3rd round stoppage of legend Frank Shamrock , due to a broken arm from a kick. That was in March 2008 and shortly after that Cung decided to pursue a career in Hollywood acting and put his MMA career on hold.He relinquished the title after not actively defending it for a year and he returned to action against Scott Smith in December of last year.
After an explosive start to the fight which looked like it would be all wrapped up and another victory for Cung,Scott Smith decided to rock him with solid punches and sent him to the mat,he continued to bombard cung with heavy strikes until the referee stopped the fight in favour of Smith in a last gasp victory which echoed all the qualities of an MMA classic.Le has not picked any fighter in particular for his return bout,he said he will leave that to Strikeforce.He also revealed that he had another movie role planned following his april return.