- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
Cung Le expects to return in April or May
After a thrilling start to his MMA career which boasted six straight wins including a 3rd round stoppage of legend Frank Shamrock , due to a broken arm from a kick. That was in March 2008 and shortly after that Cung decided to pursue a career in Hollywood acting and put his MMA career on hold.He relinquished the title after not actively defending it for a year and he returned to action against Scott Smith in December of last year.
After an explosive start to the fight which looked like it would be all wrapped up and another victory for Cung,Scott Smith decided to rock him with solid punches and sent him to the mat,he continued to bombard cung with heavy strikes until the referee stopped the fight in favour of Smith in a last gasp victory which echoed all the qualities of an MMA classic.Le has not picked any fighter in particular for his return bout,he said he will leave that to Strikeforce.He also revealed that he had another movie role planned following his april return.