- Grapple At The Garden Results: Maynard & King Mo Score Wins
- After UFC Fight Night 58 Win, Renan Barao Wants To Bring Belt Back To Brazil
- Luke Rockhold Calls Out Lyoto Machida After UFC Fight Night 58
- Scott Coker Pulls Contract Card On Dana White Over Rampage
- UFC Fight Night 58: Renan Barao vs. Mitch Gagnon Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs. CB Dollaway Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Bonuses: Four Earn “Performance of The Night” in Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Press Conference
- *UPDATE* Rampage Jackson Will Return To UFC Despite Bellator Contract
- UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card Results: Machida Finishes Dollaway, Barao Submits Gagnon
Cung Le expects to return in April or May
After a thrilling start to his MMA career which boasted six straight wins including a 3rd round stoppage of legend Frank Shamrock , due to a broken arm from a kick. That was in March 2008 and shortly after that Cung decided to pursue a career in Hollywood acting and put his MMA career on hold.He relinquished the title after not actively defending it for a year and he returned to action against Scott Smith in December of last year.
After an explosive start to the fight which looked like it would be all wrapped up and another victory for Cung,Scott Smith decided to rock him with solid punches and sent him to the mat,he continued to bombard cung with heavy strikes until the referee stopped the fight in favour of Smith in a last gasp victory which echoed all the qualities of an MMA classic.Le has not picked any fighter in particular for his return bout,he said he will leave that to Strikeforce.He also revealed that he had another movie role planned following his april return.