- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Cung Le expects to return in April or May
After a thrilling start to his MMA career which boasted six straight wins including a 3rd round stoppage of legend Frank Shamrock , due to a broken arm from a kick. That was in March 2008 and shortly after that Cung decided to pursue a career in Hollywood acting and put his MMA career on hold.He relinquished the title after not actively defending it for a year and he returned to action against Scott Smith in December of last year.
After an explosive start to the fight which looked like it would be all wrapped up and another victory for Cung,Scott Smith decided to rock him with solid punches and sent him to the mat,he continued to bombard cung with heavy strikes until the referee stopped the fight in favour of Smith in a last gasp victory which echoed all the qualities of an MMA classic.Le has not picked any fighter in particular for his return bout,he said he will leave that to Strikeforce.He also revealed that he had another movie role planned following his april return.