- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Chad Griggs digs another grave, this time for Gian Villante in Round 1
Chad Griggs delivered another impressive performance, this time KO’ing Gian Villante in the first round. Both Griggs and Villante went guns blazing for the start, with Chad Griggs landing significantly heavier. Griggs managed to knock down Villante couple of times, but the Strikeforce newcomer managed to get up on his feet over and over again.
But finally, Griggs managed to land a winning combination that forced the referee to stop the action at 2:49 minutes in Round 1. Griggs is now 10-1, 2-0 in Strikeforce, and will surely would like to test his chances as the part of Strikeforce Heavyweight Tournament.